1. Under this Software License Agreement (the “Agreement”), Flippfly LLC (the “Vendor”) grants to the user (the “Licensee”) a non-exclusive license (the “License”) to use Race the Sun and related Web Services (the “Software”).
2. “Software” includes the executable computer programs and any related documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
4. This Agreement grants a site license to the Licensee. The Software may be loaded onto a maximum of 3 computers.
5. The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
6. The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
8. Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
9. The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
10. The Software is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee “as is”. Liability of the Vendor will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Software. The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
11. The Vendor makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Software for a particular purpose or that the Software will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
12. The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Licensee accepts that software in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
Warrants and Representations
13. The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the Software. The Vendor warrants and represents that granting the license to use this Software is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or applicable statute.
14. All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee (“Acceptance”) upon installing the Software on the first computer.
15. No user support or maintenance is provided as part of this Agreement.
16. The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and is perpetual.
17. This Agreement will be terminated and the License forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach of this Agreement. On termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Licensee will promptly destroy the Software or return the Software to the Vendor.
18. The Vendor will be free of liability to the Licensee where the Vendor is prevented from executing its obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part due to Force Majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where the Vendor has taken any and all appropriate action to mitigate such an event.
19. The Parties to this Agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Wisconsin for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement. This Agreement will be enforced or construed according to the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
20. This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by both the Vendor and the Licensee.
21. This Agreement does not create or imply any relationship in agency or partnership between the Vendor and the Licensee.
22. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include the feminine gender and vice versa. Words in the neuter gender include the masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
23. If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
24. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All understandings have been included in this Agreement. Representations which may have been made by any party to this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this final written Agreement. All such statements are declared to be of no value in this Agreement. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the parties.
25. This Agreement and the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to and are binding upon the Vendor’s successors and assigns.
Third Party Trademarks and Intellectual Property
26. Third party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos contained in the software are the property of their respective owners.
27. Dracogen™ and the Dracogen logo are registered trademarks of Dracogen Inc., used with permission.
User Created Content
28. The Software allows you to create and contribute content using online features. You hereby grant the Vendor an exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully transferable and sub-licensable worldwide right and license to use your contributions in any way and for any purpose in connection with the Software and related goods and services.
29. The Licensee may submit content using the online features of the Software, including comments, media, and game content. By accessing or using the online features of the Software The Licensee agrees that all content submitted will be in compliance with the Vendor’s Community Guidelines and will not be in violation of applicable laws and regulations.
30. The Vendor may revise the Community Guidelines from time to time. Updates to the Community Guidelines will be published at: http://flippfly.com/community-guidelines
31. The Vendor may at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, remove such content and/or terminate a user’s account for repeatedly submitting material which violates Community Guidelines.
32. For Reference, a summary of the Community Guidelines is included at the end of this document.
33. All notices to the Vendor under this Agreement are to be provided at the following address:
601 E Bannerman Ave
Redgranite WI 54970
You are responsible for assuring the legality of what you publish. Make sure you aren’t violating a trademark or copyright – or publishing someone’s private information.
Profanity and other strong or suggestive language is not allowed on our services.
Derogatory or demeaning remarks or content are not allowed.
Sexual content of any kind is strictly forbidden on any of our services. This could include anything from pornographic images to sexual phrases. Even symbolic or artistic sexual imagery is not allowed.
This is a summary of the Community Guidelines and does not represent an exhaustive list of approved or banned content. We reserve the right to take corrective action by removing content or banning users from our services.