Based in Wisconsin, USA
Absolute Drift: Zen Edition is a racing game about becoming a master at the art of drifting.
Absolute Drift was originally developed by Funselektor Labs and released on the Steam platform in 2015. Flippfly has teamed up with Funselektor to create the Zen Edition of the game for PS4. Flippfly is publishing the game and collaborating with Funselektor to add several new features, listed below.
- Explore a huge open world with challenging missions and 30+ drifting events
- Drift with 6 customizable vehicles
- Over 3 hours of electronic music
- All new: "Event Challenges" for each of the game's 30+ tracks
- All new: Drift Lines: a new way to earn extra points for experts
- All new: Replays and ghost cars
- All new: tutorial and hint system to help beginning players learn the art of drifting
- All new: 5 "Midnight Events" to challenge the most experienced drifing masters
Zen Edition Announcement Trailer YouTube
Zen Edition Feature Showcase YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""Unexpectedly Mesmerizing""
- Kotaku, Kotaku
Flippfly allows for the contents of Absolute Drift: Zen Edition to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Absolute Drift: Zen Edition is legally & explicitly allowed by Flippfly. This permission can be found in writing at http://flippfly.com/presskit/sheet.php?p=absolute_drift.
About Us flippfly.com.
Flippfly is a little game studio based in Wisconsin, USA
More information on Flippfly, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Absolute Drift: Zen Edition Credits
Dune Casu, Funselektor
Forest San Filipo
Graphic Design, Production
Aaron San Filippo